Netherlands Consulate General in Hong Kong SAR and Macao SAR, China

Legalising documents

A document that is legally valid in one country is not always recognised in another. If you want to use a document like a birth certificate or diploma in another country, you will probably have to get it legalised first.

For more information about requesting documents and the legalisation of documents within the jurisdiction of this embassy or consulate, please click on the link on the right hand side of this page. Or select the appropriate country from the world list (in Dutch only).